Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Kenaz Filan Interview in Mystic Wicks Magazine

An interview with yours truly by Ben Gruagach is currently available at Mystic Wicks Magazine. This online 'zine is connected with Mystic Wicks, one of the most intelligent Pagan/Occult forums on the web. Admittedly the bar on this one is rather low, but Mystic Wicks actually has a reasonable signal-to-noise ratio and a number of articulate and thoughtful posters who engage in real, substantial discussions.

Ben was an excellent interviewer and I really enjoyed our discussion. I hope you enjoy it too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice! I am looking forward to the gnosis and mysticism handbook. That was something I missed heavily in Drawing Down the Spirits. If you are a medium with limited experience, and spirits come knocking at the door, wanting to get a message through, the first thing is to establish a language of communication. It´s funny, I asked they use tarot, so they show me tarot cards all the time... Others have used automatic writing, we sometimes agree on bibliomancy, but not always.

A treatise on establishing this communication as solitary is something we need very much.

Post a Comment