Thursday, June 24, 2010

Kenaz Filan goes Multilingual

My latest project, Kenaz Filan en français, is part of my continuing efforts to master le premier langage de l'art, la philosophie, et l'amour. I am no Honoré de Balzac or Michel Foucault (although in my drinking days I could have given Serge Gainsbourg some competition!), so you can expect that my translations of earlier posts will leave something to be desired. I am hoping that with time my mastery of French will improve and I will sound like Jean Genét rather than one of his less gifted cellmates. Any corrections from those more skilled in French than myself (which is no small group!) will be welcomed.

My first order of business will be to translate my rune posts into French: afterwards I will try to keep both blogs updated simultaneously.

No comments:

Post a Comment