Tuesday, March 15, 2011

An Unsolicited Testimonial

When you're trying to get your life back in order after a crisis - especially one which was largely self-inflicted - it's good to get some guidance.  My therapist has been helpful in providing alternate coping strategies and getting to the root of some of my nastier self-destructive tendencies.  But I really don't feel comfortable discussing my religious beliefs with someone who is likely to analyze them in the language of delusion and madness.  And so I called on my friend Galina Krasskova to cast the Runes and provide me some input on the spiritual ramifications of my descent into hell and how I might claw myself out.

Galina is without a doubt one of the most skilled diviners I've ever consulted.  I'd say the Runes come alive in her hands, but it's more accurate to say that she understands that they are alive, not just tools or symbols but sentient forces of nature.  She got to the heart of my problem quickly: she then provided useful advice on things I could do to rectify some of my imbalances and heal my injuries.  Her advice was on point, clear and precise: she told me what I was doing right and wasn't afraid to let me know where I was going wrong.

If you're looking for a Kinder Gentler Reader, you may wish to look elsewhere.  (You may also want to look for another divinatory tool: the Runes are not concerned with your comfort levels).  Galina's friends call her blunt and brutally honest: her enemies call her names that aren't fit for publication on a family-friendly blog.  But if you want the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth you will find her assistance to be invaluable.

1 comment:

Galina Krasskova said...

Kenaz, thank you. I'm very glad I could be of help. And thank you for the testimonial. :) It was a pleasant surprise this afternoon.

Post a Comment